Horizon Media

3.6 | Los Angeles, CA | Marketing and Advertising | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Horizon Media are based on 423 ratings from 29 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Horizon Media. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Horizon Media:
From Horizon Media:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Horizon Media. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Horizon Media Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Horizon Media?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Horizon Media who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Horizon Media

Horizon Media has no jobs listed at this time.

Horizon Media is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Horizon Media has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 423 ratings from 29 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Horizon Media and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.