Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​

2.6 | Rochester, NY | Real Estate | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​ are based on 96 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Sexual harassment is not taken seriously. It’s a company wide problem. Harassment is reported and not addressed. If you have a male manager, you’re screwed. Top female managers are not progressive.

Women mostly middle management.

The Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​ Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​ who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​

Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​ has no jobs listed at this time.

Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​ is a real estate company headquartered in the Rochester, NY area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​ has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 96 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Home Properties (Lighthouse Management Services, LLC) ​ and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.