Hilton Garden Inn

2.9 | McLean, VA | Hospitality | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Scores for Hilton Garden Inn are based on 1,267 ratings from 92 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Hilton Garden Inn

It's ok. Good work goes unnoticed. People who are lazy and do nothing get promoted and gets raises while the hard workers get nothing

Horrible management, no benefits, no time off, 60+ hour weeks, management only cared about male employees

Not a very positive atmosphere to work. A lot of work for very little money.

The company is great. There is a lot of opportunity to grow with the company and move up. The management will stand behind you and support you, especially if you show you care about your work and you’re striving to be a good employee. Show up to work on time, show dedication and hard work and you can go far with this company.

Great place to work.

The Hilton Garden Inn Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Hilton Garden Inn?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Hilton Garden Inn who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Hilton Garden Inn has no jobs listed at this time.

Hilton Garden Inn is a hospitality company headquartered in the McLean, VA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Hilton Garden Inn has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,267 ratings from 92 current or former employees. 11 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Hilton Garden Inn and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.