Hilton Garden Inn

Scores based on 1,114 ratings from 80 participants

Comments

Not a very positive atmosphere to work. A lot of work for very little money.

The company is great. There is a lot of opportunity to grow with the company and move up. The management will stand behind you and support you, especially if you show you care about your work and you’re striving to be a good employee. Show up to work on time, show dedication and hard work and you can go far with this company.

Great place to work.

Loved the job, But would personally not recommend working at the hotel in Kennewick, WA. The managers are pretty rude to their employees, the turnover is crazy and there's no incentive to move up because your pay will stay stagnant.

Constant changes in upper management make it difficult to keep a cohesive team.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Hilton Garden Inn?