hibu

3.0 | Buenos Aires | Marketing and Advertising | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for hibu are based on 523 ratings from 35 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at hibu. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From hibu:
From hibu:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at hibu. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The hibu Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for hibu?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at hibu who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at hibu

hibu has no jobs listed at this time.

hibu is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Buenos Aires area with 5001 to 10000 employees. hibu has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 523 ratings from 35 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like hibu and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.