HERE Technologies logo

HERE Technologies

2.9 | Berkeley, CA | Information Technology and Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for HERE Technologies are based on 168 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at HERE Technologies. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

A negative culture that is survived only through any individual friends you can like and trust. The politics are insanely prelevant- to the degree that you clearly can tell who the 10% are who have any type of career advancement in the company.

HERE Technologies logo

About HERE Technologies

We're the Open Location Platform company, enabling people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location technology to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely. We believe in the power of location data to transform our lives. From data scientists and software developers to product engineers and mapping specialists, we come together from many different backgrounds to build a better future for everyone.

This information is provided by HERE Technologies

• 12 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room

Jobs at HERE Technologies

HERE Technologies has no jobs listed at this time.

HERE Technologies is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Berkeley, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. HERE Technologies has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 168 ratings from 11 current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like HERE Technologies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.