HERE Technologies

2.9 | Berkeley, CA | Information Technology and Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for HERE Technologies are based on 168 ratings from 11 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for HERE Technologies

A negative culture that is survived only through any individual friends you can like and trust. The politics are insanely prelevant- to the degree that you clearly can tell who the 10% are who have any type of career advancement in the company.

We're the Open Location Platform company, enabling people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location technology to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely. We believe in the power of location data to transform our lives. From data scientists and software developers to product engineers and mapping specialists, we come together from many different backgrounds to build a better future for everyone.

This information is provided by HERE Technologies

• 12 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room

HERE Technologies has no jobs listed at this time.