Healthgrades logo

Healthgrades

3.3 | Denver, CO | Information Technology and Services | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Healthgrades are based on 231 ratings from 15 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Healthgrades. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Healthgrades:
From Healthgrades:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Healthgrades. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Healthgrades logo

At Healthgrades, our mission is to provide trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections.

Healthgrades is dedicated to empowering stronger and more meaningful connections between patients and their healthcare providers. At www.healthgrades.com, we help millions of consumers each month find and schedule appointments with their provider of choice. With our scheduling solutions and advanced analytics applications, we help our health system clients representing over 1,500 hospitals across the country to cultivate new patient relationships, improve patient access, and build customer loyalty. At Healthgrades, better health gets a head start.

This information is provided by Healthgrades

• 30 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • 1 paid floating holiday/year
  • 1 paid volunteer day/year

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Manager training
  • Student loan refinancing and repayment assistance

• Diversity council
  • Skills development program

• 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • Family Leave will be available to all full-time employees as early as their first day of hire

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance
  • Milk Stork subscription for full-time mothers traveling for work

• Quarterly wellness challenges with prizes
  • 90-day employer-paid TalkSpace subscription

Jobs at Healthgrades

Full-time | Madison, WI
Full-time | Austin, TX
Full-time | Denver, CO
Full-time | Austin, TX
Full-time | Raleigh, NC
Healthgrades is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Denver, CO area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Healthgrades has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 231 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Healthgrades and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.