Health Catalyst

4.4 | Salt Lake City, UT | Information Technology and Services | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Health Catalyst are based on 208 ratings from 13 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Health Catalyst. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Health Catalyst:
From Health Catalyst:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Health Catalyst. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Our mission: to be the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement

Health Catalyst is a leading provider of data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations, committed to being the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement. Our team members strive to be continuous learners, hardworking, humble, and world-class in all things. We also believe in constant improvement, ownership, respect, and transparency - which leads us to value and continuously seek the diverse perspectives and contributions of others.

We strive to be a best place to work for everyone - regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, or any other difference. We also know we always have more to learn from all of our team members.

If you want to learn more about the Health Catalyst way, or apply for one of our jobs, please visit our website, at www.healthcatalyst.com.

This information is provided by Health Catalyst

Health Catalyst's benefits package features a generous 6% 401k match, flexible PTO, remote work options, and reimbursement for wellness, education, transit, cell phone, and home internet, in addition to generous traditional insurance benefits.

• Unlimited paid time off

• 12 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance
  • All new parents receive gift packages for their new babies.

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food
  • Quarterly company-wide social events for both local and remote team members, and their families.

Jobs at Health Catalyst

Health Catalyst has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

Health Catalyst appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

Health Catalyst is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Salt Lake City, UT area with 501 to 1000 employees. Health Catalyst has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 208 ratings from 13 employees. 9 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Health Catalyst and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.