Gymboree

1.9
1.8
1.7
1.7

Comments

My store was a particularly slow one. Gymboree as a franchise has filed for bankruptcy and that really affected our store. Our boss lost her drive to show up and be a boss. We had to pull more weight than our positions called for. Employees did not get time off or had days off taken away to make up for the manager.

The store I work at for gymboree is a great environment to work in. I will say at the bottom tier of gymboree there is a significant discrepancy of men to women, as mostly women work in these stores. They don't really pay competitive wages.

The store manager is very rude and disrespectful to the customers and even worse to the people who work for her. She's also kinda racist and mean to Latinos, Asians, and anyone who is different.

Worked at store level.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Gymboree?