Greystar logo

Greystar

3.1 | Charleston, SC | Real Estate | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Greystar are based on 1,750 ratings from 124 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Greystar. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Greystar:
From Greystar:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Greystar. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Greystar logo

Make your mark in a growing field with Greystar - The multifamily industry leader!

Founded in 1993, Greystar provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on international, regional and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.

Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our international platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.

Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients.

The Greystar team is more than 11,000 team members strong and growing.

Jobs at Greystar

Greystar has no jobs listed at this time.

Greystar is a real estate company headquartered in the Charleston, SC area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Greystar has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,750 ratings from 124 current or former employees. 12 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Greystar and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.