Greenhouse Software, Inc logo

Greenhouse Software, Inc

4.4 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Greenhouse Software, Inc are based on 332 ratings from 22 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Greenhouse Software, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Greenhouse Software, Inc:
From Greenhouse Software, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Greenhouse Software, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Greenhouse Software, Inc logo

Do the best work of your career.

Hi. We’re Greenhouse.

We love hiring so much that we built a whole company around it. Fun fact: We’re hiring right now!

We work out of a nice office in NYC’s Union Square and one in San Francisco's SOMA neighborhood. We're ambitious, friendly, driven, and passionate. Everyone who works here is paid well, gets a full slate of benefits, and enjoys amazing office snacks. Want to be a part of a brilliant team working on projects that matter? Join us!

Jobs at Greenhouse Software, Inc

Greenhouse Software, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

Greenhouse Software, Inc is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Greenhouse Software, Inc has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 332 ratings from 22 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Greenhouse Software, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.