GP Construction Group

Scores based on 80 ratings from 5 participants

Comments

I’ve been very pleased with my employment at GP. I’ve worked at other construction companies and felt uncomfortable at work, that never happens here. The ladies meet together monthly for lunches, it’s great encouragement!! There are a lot of learning/training opportunities!

GP is a wonderful company to work for with lots of opportunity. Executives put a lot of effort into employees so it’s a great place to learn new skills. I feel extremely comfortable and appreciate the modern and safe work environment. GP has a lot of female managers and leadership.

Women are not treated the same which is chalked up to the industry. They are protecting women. However there are no female managers. Even the ones acting in such roles are not treated the same.

I LOVE the Tikka here, and they're always so fast and polite.

Work in HR or Recruiting for GP Construction Group?