Govini logo

Govini

4.6 | Arlington, VA | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Govini are based on 9 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Govini. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Govini:
From Govini:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Govini. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Govini logo

About Govini

Govini’s mission is to transform the business of government through data science. We provide unprecedented insights, analysis, and transparency to National Security Agencies, the Intelligence Community, and Civilian Government.

We solve complex problems for the U.S. Government through strategic thinking, teamwork and analytics. We’re constantly pushing boundaries and share an intolerance of mediocrity.

Govini is driven by motivated, intellectually curious individuals with their passions and innovations aligned to create groundbreaking business intelligence for our clients. Our team consists of dedicated data scientists, industry experts, former government executives and distinguished Board members. All of us are relentless in pursuing challenges that have a real impact.

Fueled by the latest AI technologies, Govini is rapidly becoming the lifeblood of any Government Agency seeking to gain transparency into the public sector marketplace. Are you prepared to create disruption in a long-standing murky and subjective industry?

Join the Revolution.

This information is provided by Govini

• Unlimited paid time off

• 3 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid paternity leave
  • 3 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Govini

Full-time | Arlington, VA
Govini is a computer software company headquartered in the Arlington, VA area with 51 to 200 employees. Govini has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 9 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Govini and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.