Good Eggs logo

Good Eggs

3.5 | San Francisco, CA | Food & Beverages | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Good Eggs are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Good Eggs. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Good Eggs:
From Good Eggs:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Good Eggs. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Good Eggs logo

Absurdly fresh groceries, delivered.

Good Eggs is the unbelievably simple way to feed your family well, all week long. The very best of the Bay, and affordable staples you need, delivered today.

Stop waking up in the middle of the night wondering why there aren’t more hours in the day, why it’s so hard to get a great meal on the table, why a trip to the farmer’s market rarely happens and why you’d rather wait an hour for a table than spend it grocery shopping. It’s not you.

We believe there’s a better way. Radical freshness, impeccable quality, perfect selection and same-day service. Picked yesterday. Baked this morning. By people we know and love. We go straight to them and bring the best stuff straight home to you. We’re your friendly, local, sustainable, farmer-sourced, same-day-delivered, fresher-than-fresh, realer-than-real, healthy and unbelievably simple way to create a better food system for yourself and the world.

We’re making it easy for busy people to eat well at home by curating a marketplace full of the best local, organic produce, sustainable meat and fish, and delicious grocery staples. Order your groceries today on our site or app, and they’ll be on your doorstep tonight. It’s that simple.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Good Eggs

This information is provided by Good Eggs

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Subsidized healthy food

• Subsidized food

Jobs at Good Eggs

Good Eggs has no jobs listed at this time.

Good Eggs is a food & beverages company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Good Eggs has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Good Eggs and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.