GoHealth logo

GoHealth

2.7 | Chicago, IL | Insurance | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for GoHealth are based on 216 ratings from 15 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at GoHealth. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From GoHealth:
From GoHealth:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at GoHealth. Your review can help other women find great companies.

GoHealth logo

GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.

This information is provided by GoHealth

• Unlimited paid time off

• Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats

Jobs at GoHealth

GoHealth has no jobs listed at this time.

GoHealth is an insurance company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 201 to 500 people. GoHealth has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 216 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like GoHealth and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.