Giving Assistant logo

Giving Assistant

4.8 | San Francisco, CA | Consumer Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Giving Assistant are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Giving Assistant. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Giving Assistant:
From Giving Assistant:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Giving Assistant. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Giving Assistant logo

To transform the collective power of consumer shopping into a new sustainable source of giving.

Giving Assistant is a fast growing, mission-driven, for-profit, Certified B Corporation. We envision a future shopping economy where giving back is easy, and every purchase makes a difference no matter where you shop. Consumers will expect and demand nothing less. The winning companies will not only offer great products, they will also invest in the social and environmental missions that matter most to their customers.

We believe shopping and giving go together. We know that consumers shop more when they support a cause they love. That's why we have committed our team, partnerships, and technology to transform the collective power of consumer shopping into a new sustainable source of giving.

Giving Assistant empowers brands to enhance the shopping experience with personalized giving as a way to help consumers create impact, with each purchase. To date, our platform has generated over $5 million in donations to tens of thousands of U.S. nonprofits.

This information is provided by Giving Assistant

We have great health, dental, and vision insurance. 401k, stock options, PTO, sick days, and maternity & paternity leave for our employees.

• Tuition reimbursement

• Subsidized food

Jobs at Giving Assistant

Full-time | Can work remote
Full-time | San Francisco, CA
Giving Assistant is a consumer services company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 11 to 50 employees. Giving Assistant has a 4.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Giving Assistant and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.