gettacar logo

gettacar

Unrated | Bensalem, PA | Automotive | 51 to 200 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at gettacar.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at gettacar. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From gettacar:
From gettacar:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at gettacar. Your review can help other women find great companies.

gettacar logo

gettacar welcomes women to be part of the automotive industry!

gettacar is a direct-to-your-door, online platform that enables users to buy, finance, and trade used cars. The old way of buying cars is outdated. We want buying a car to be as simple as buying a pair of shoes and as trustworthy as online banking. By controlling the process from beginning to end, we allow customers to shop a wide inventory of cars, choose their terms, and have the car delivered right to their door. We even give 7 days to decide if you want to keep it. This is the future of car buying.

This information is provided by gettacar

We offer medical, dental, vision, flexible paid time off, and gym discounts. Employees enrolled in the company health insurance plan have access to personalized health recommendations, access to virtual care with certified doctors or counselors.

• Occasional remote work available

• Pet-friendly office

Jobs at gettacar

Full-time | Bensalem, PA | Can work remote
gettacar is an automotive company headquartered in the Bensalem, PA area with 51 to 200 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like gettacar and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.