Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company logo

Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company

2.9 | Cincinnati, OH | Pharmaceuticals | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company are based on 179 ratings from 12 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company:
From Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company logo

Genoa’s personalized and outcomes-driven care improves the quality of life for those with behavioral and other complex health issues.

Company Description
Genoa Healthcare is the largest provider of pharmacy, outpatient telepsychiatry and medication management services, dedicated to serving the needs of those in the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities, and others who have complex, chronic health conditions.

With over 15 years of experience, Genoa Healthcare serves more than 650,000 individuals annually across the United States.

Each of our pharmacies is located within a behavioral health center, psychiatric clinic, or Federally Qualified Health Center. Genoa strives to make a positive impact within each of our partner centers by improving efficiencies, improving care and outcomes for the individuals we serve. Genoa is a full-service pharmacy. We take care of all the medication needs of our consumers, including prescriptions written by psychiatrists, primary care providers, etc.

Genoa employs pharmacists, technicians and business professionals; our employees make a difference in the lives of our consumers, partner centers, and coworkers.

Everything we do is informed by our CARE values: Caring, Accountable, Results-Oriented and Ethical.

Mission
Deliver outstanding value to consumers and partners by improving the quality of life for individuals living with behavioral health and other complex health issues through a higher level of pharmacy and telepsychiatry services.

Vision
We will be the leading provider of specialized services to individuals with complex chronic conditions and those who support them.

CARE Values

Caring
We are consumer-focused. We go beyond what is expected to provide the highest levels of service and quality health care.

Accountable
We find a way to say yes. We take it upon ourselves to solve problems in partnership with others.

Results Oriented
We change lives for the better. We are committed to adding value and being fiscally responsible.

Ethical
We act with integrity in all we do. We do what is right. We treat people with mutual respect.

Jobs at Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company

Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company has no jobs listed at this time.

Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company is a pharmaceuticals company headquartered in the Cincinnati, OH area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 179 ratings from 12 employees. 3 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.