General Electric (GE)

3.4 | Fairfield, CT | Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for General Electric (GE) are based on 1,817 ratings from 122 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for General Electric (GE)

Great opportunities for internships, lots of offices in different locations.

It is factory work so many times you feel unappreciated and very replaceable.

Feel as if every department works against each other instead of with each other.

GE is supportive but has a ways to go in terms of female representation in leadership.

Definitely progressing, but maintains a signature big-business aversion to cultural informality. Lots of red tape, long hours in the office, after-work-hours meetings. That being said, a great company for anyone looking for flexibility & family time as well as a fast-paced corporate job.

We drive the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges.

GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!

By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today it leads new paradigms in additive manufacturing, materials science, and data analytics. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.

General Electric (GE) has no jobs listed at this time.