General Electric (GE) logo

General Electric (GE)

3.4 | Fairfield, CT | Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for General Electric (GE) are based on 1,881 ratings from 126 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at General Electric (GE). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Great company to work for with wonderful benefits.

Great opportunities for internships, lots of offices in different locations.

It is factory work so many times you feel unappreciated and very replaceable.

Feel as if every department works against each other instead of with each other.

GE is supportive but has a ways to go in terms of female representation in leadership.

General Electric (GE) logo

We drive the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges.

GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!

By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today it leads new paradigms in additive manufacturing, materials science, and data analytics. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.

Jobs at General Electric (GE)

General Electric (GE) has no jobs listed at this time.

General Electric (GE) is an electrical/electronic manufacturing company headquartered in the Fairfield, CT area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. General Electric (GE) has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,881 ratings from 126 current or former employees. 24 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like General Electric (GE) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.