Gener8 logo

Gener8

3.7 | Sunnyvale, CA | Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Gener8 are based on 22 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Gener8. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Gener8:
From Gener8:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Gener8. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Gener8 logo

Flexibility, innovation, entrepreneurial & continuous learning make it fun!

We partner with our customers to bring their Engineering ideas to life from Design to Manufacture.

Gener8, founded in 2002, is a leading provider of turnkey engineering design and manufacturing services specializing in high complexity products, primarily for medical device, diagnostics and industrial applications. Gener8 maintains state-of-the-art facilities and a world-class engineering team with more than 30 PhDs spanning a multitude of disciplines, including electrical, mechanical, software, optical and systems engineering. For more information, please visit www.gener8.net.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Gener8

Board

Jobs at Gener8

Gener8 has no jobs listed at this time.

Gener8 is an electrical/electronic manufacturing company headquartered in the Sunnyvale, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Gener8 has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 22 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Gener8 and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.