Genentech

3.7 | San Francisco, CA | Biotechnology | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Genentech are based on 797 ratings from 52 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Genentech. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Genentech:
From Genentech:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Genentech. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Genentech Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Genentech?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Genentech who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Genentech

Genentech has no jobs listed at this time.

Genentech is a biotechnology company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Genentech has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 797 ratings from 52 current or former employees. 11 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Genentech and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.