Gelato Fiasco

2.2 | Brunswick, ME | Food & Beverages | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Gelato Fiasco are based on 62 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Gelato Fiasco. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Gelato Fiasco:
From Gelato Fiasco:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Gelato Fiasco. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Gelato Fiasco Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Gelato Fiasco?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Gelato Fiasco who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Gelato Fiasco

Gelato Fiasco has no jobs listed at this time.

Gelato Fiasco is a food & beverages company headquartered in the Brunswick, ME area with 11 to 50 employees. Gelato Fiasco has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 62 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Gelato Fiasco and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.