GC America Inc.

2.8 | Medical Devices | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for GC America Inc. are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at GC America Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From GC America Inc.:
From GC America Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at GC America Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The GC America Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for GC America Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at GC America Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at GC America Inc.

GC America Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

GC America Inc. is a medical devices company with 201 to 500 employees. GC America Inc. has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like GC America Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.