Gap logo

Gap

3.1 | New York City, NY | Retail | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Gap are based on 1,023 ratings from 74 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Gap. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Gap:
From Gap:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Gap. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Gap logo

Optimistic, iconic American style since 1969. Meet us in the Gap.

In 1969, Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. They wanted to make it easier to find a great pair of jeans, and they did. Their denim and records store was a hit, and it grew to become one of the world’s most iconic brands.

Today we’re represented in more than 1400 stores in over 40 countries, and online. We have headquarters in New York, London, Shanghai, Tokyo, and, of course, San Francisco.

Our unique aesthetic is optimistic cool, elevated American style. Our clothes are crafted with care, with focused attention to thoughtful design. We believe in staying true to our heritage while creating what’s next.

Don and Doris Fisher always wanted to “do more than sell clothes.” They wanted to support the people who ran their company, to be active in their communities, and to have a positive impact on the world. Their vision helped transform retail, and we’re still following their lead.

We stand for freedom and possibility for all; we champion diverse ideas that transcend generations, geographies and genders.

So if you have ideas, if you’re talented, if you want to work with phenomenal people, and if you think we should leave the world a little better than we found it, we’d love to meet you.

This information is provided by Gap

• Tuition reimbursement

• Commuter Benefit Program
  • Pet Discount Program

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Subsidized food
  • Merchandise Discount

Jobs at Gap

Gap is a retail company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 10000+ people. Gap has a 3.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,023 ratings from 74 current or former employees. 11 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Gap and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.