G4S

Female Representation in Leadership
2.0
1.7
1.5

Comments

The company itself isn't bad for a starting position to gain experience. You'll love the people you work with. But you won't find it easy to grow within the company unless your willing to work for low wages for a long time.

The Company is overall a good company. Sometimes opportunities are ignored, but there is wiggle room to make yourself better for the company and yourself.

I do not recommend working here. My only female supervisor had a stillborn baby and they forced her to come back to work days later. There is no consistency, PTO and bonuses are not paid out when they’re supposed to be, I fought for 3 months for a raise I was supposed to receive and my back pay.

There was a women’s locker room provided but it was used as a storage closet so the male janitors would go in and out of the locker room as the pleased, with no regaurd to a lady being in the facility. This was were the female guards were supposed to use the restroom but I never felt comfortable.

There is also no room to grow in this job, there are not promotions, there are not raises. One of my coworkers has been with this facility for 10 years and has never had a pain increase. Not even an increase for inflation. She is making the exact dollars amount that she made in 2008.

The companies biggiest problem is communication.

Work in HR or Recruiting for G4S?