G4S

1.5
1.5
1.4
1.3

Comments

The companies biggiest problem is communication.

I think the company as a whole is not sexist, but this office definitely is, from the top down. Try to claim it's because of what the clients tell them, but it isn't, it's their own sexist views and actions, especially Operations Manager. There is one female site supervisor and just one female shift supervisor, who is only a part time shift supervisor and he is trying to find reasons to fire.

This international company could really use another audit of the southern California region. Many practices are not above board and worker moral, especially for women is at an all time low. If this company assured any of the things listed in the categories on this questionnaire it would be a vast improvement.

TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT all about nickel and diming the employee to improve profit margin.

Youth Services has been "for sale" for two years. They have not sold, we have no pay increases and I witnesses several of my coworkers crying recently because they could not afford insurance on their barely over minimum wage jobs. The job is stressful, some of the kids are dangerous and we don't get paid for it.

Work in HR or Recruiting for G4S?