Fresh Thyme Farmers Market

Scores based on 579 ratings from 42 participants

Comments

Man or woman Fresh Thyme is a horrible place to work. Upper management is very racist, condescending & rude.

There is a lot of room for improvement when it comes to gender equity at this company. The attitude seems to be put up or shut up.

Fresh Thyme is a young company and definitely has a bias when promoting. Nepotism runs rampant in this company and it is difficult to get promoted if you are older or don't know someone.

The company started out with great intentions, but sadly employee satisfaction is at such an all time low, some branches are becoming unionized in an attempt to level the playing field.

Women in management are extremely rare and when they are in those positions they are treated second class, overworked and blamed for the mistakes while the men only take the good credit.

It’s not a bad place to work, in fact the people I work with are awesome. I just wouldn’t necessarily say there’s much for women on maternity but I wouldn’t say that’s different from most places. There are female managers at my store but I’m not sure what it’s like at the corporate level.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Fresh Thyme Farmers Market?