Fresh Thyme Farmers Market

1.6
1.5
1.4
1.4

Comments

It’s not a bad place to work, in fact the people I work with are awesome. I just wouldn’t necessarily say there’s much for women on maternity but I wouldn’t say that’s different from most places. There are female managers at my store but I’m not sure what it’s like at the corporate level.

Fresh Thyme really needs to get more women involved. We have almost exclusively women in my department and only one female in upper management (salaried)

This company is in an industry that is male dominated. I personally felt I would have been respected more by corporate if I were male vs. female.

Only the women get blamed for wrongdoings. All the blame gets pinned on them.

The men that work at my Fresh Thyme are all Sexist Pigs, they keep all the women down and make us work so much harder while they all stand around and do nothing all day. The manager than wants to bully and intimidate the women when we stand up against him probably like he does to his wife and or kids at his house, the manager before him did the same thing, this company is full of sexist men, women do not work here.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Fresh Thyme Farmers Market?