Fresh Thyme Farmers Market

1.6
1.5
1.5
1.3

Comments

Only the women get blamed for wrongdoings. All the blame gets pinned on them.

The men that work at my Fresh Thyme are all Sexist Pigs, they keep all the women down and make us work so much harder while they all stand around and do nothing all day. The manager than wants to bully and intimidate the women when we stand up against him probably like he does to his wife and or kids at his house, the manager before him did the same thing, this company is full of sexist men, women do not work here.

There are many women in management positions at my store. I think this is mostly due to the store director (a man) who values hardworking employees whether they're men or women, and may not be the trend in other stores.

Most of my coworkers and higher-ups are quite nice, but they are also very biased.

This place is terrible. The store director openly brags about the fact that he pays female managers less money regardless of their qualifications. Another manager walked in on an employee expressing breast milk in an unused, but unsecured office (because they provide no secure, private place for employees to do this) and got angry when she dared to complain about his behavior and the lack of privacy or support for nursing mothers.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Fresh Thyme Farmers Market?