Frame.io logo

Frame.io

4.2 | New York City, NY | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

A message from Frame.io

Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users. Learn more

Company scores for Frame.io are based on 120 ratings from 9 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Frame.io. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Frame.io:
From Frame.io:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Frame.io. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Frame.io logo

We picture a world where creativity is limitless and need your help to build it.

Frame.io is a cloud-based collaboration platform enables you to stay connected with all your teams—on videos, images, and more—from anywhere on the planet. Headquartered in New York City, Frame.io was developed by filmmakers, VFX artists and post production executives. Today, we support nearly 1 million media professionals at enterprises including Netflix, Buzzfeed, Turner, Nasa & Vice Media, and are backed by leading investors such as Firstmark, Accel Partners, Insight Partners, Signal Fire and Jared Leto.

The attention to detail we put into our product is the same amount we put into our teams.  We want you to get better and grow here--because we care about not only your time here, but where your next stepping stone will be.

In joining Frame.io, you'll find a group of people who are extremely passionate about what they do and have a high bar for excellence.  As we look to hire people into the team, we hope to add new backgrounds, perspectives and insights. And even though we may all have different experiences, we're all united under our 9 values:

Start with yes
Let go of limiting beliefs. Embrace the unknown and bring an infinite mindset to work.

Perforate the sticker
Inject your soul into your work in a way our customers can feel. Sometimes it's the smallest details that are most appreciated.

Dig the hole
When faced with a complex problem, take one tangible step forward, today. Spend less time talking and more time doing.

Lead with ideas, not ego
Let the best ideas win, even when they aren't your own.

Make it real
Never lose sight of the goal. The motion of work is not a measure of success. Celebrate when you've made it real.

Rise above the status quo
Approach problems with a first principals mindset. Every day and every project is an opportunity to do it better than it's ever been done before.

Be a customer expert
Walk a mile in our customers shoes. Our ability to attract customers is directly related to how authentically we understand them.

Get yourself up the curve
Be the master of your own destiny by continuously pushing yourself to the next level.

Be a great person
We embrace and celebrate our differences. We don't lie, cheat, or steal to win. We treat our customers, vendors, and colleagues the way we'd hope to be treated.

We currently have openings across the organization, so if you see a role that piques your interest (or even if we don't have one open for you currently), please send us a note!

Our Philosopy

We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.

This information is provided by Frame.io

We believe that on average, since we spend so much time at work, we should do a good job at making you feel at home.

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 16 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • We offer "primary" and "secondary" caregiver leave, which includes adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Wellness Week multiple times per year to promote physical and mental wellness
  • Free CitiBike Membership

Full-time | New York or San Francisco | Can work remote
Full-time | Los Angeles, CA
Full-time | Dublin, Ireland
Full-time | Can work remote
Frame.io is a computer software company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 51 to 200 employees. Frame.io has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 120 ratings from 9 employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Frame.io and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.