Formlabs logo

Formlabs

3.6 | Somerville, MA | Consumer Electronics | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Formlabs are based on 183 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Formlabs. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Formlabs:
From Formlabs:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Formlabs. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Formlabs logo

We build desktop 3D printers, so that anyone can make anything

We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs now employs over 500 people across offices in Germany, Hungary, China, Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina and Somerville, Massachusetts. We're committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world.

We’ve built a team 500+ strong across the world, and still counting. We look for people with an insatiable curiosity, a willingness to question the status quo, and a high capacity to get things done.

This information is provided by Formlabs

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• We host a monthly after hours talk, "HeyGirl", where we showcase different women in technology. Our women in engineering host a lunch, and we participate in multiple women-focused events throughout the year. Formlabs offers opportunities to go to trade shows and conferences both domestic and international throughout the year.

• Employees who self identify as primary caregivers are eligible for 8 weeks of paid leave and non-primary caregivers are eligible for 4 weeks of paid leave. Both leave types can be used flexibly or all at once.

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Subsidized healthy food
  • We have a wellness program that centers around multiple aspects of health initiatives. Each quarter we focus on different topics including: fitness, nutrition, financial wellness and planning, and meditation.

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • Catered lunched are offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at all our office locations. Snacks and coffee are plentiful. Evening activities are abundant and have rotating focuses on food, family and games. Our offices are dog-friendly and we have many co-working spaces with couches for those who need a break from their desks.

Jobs at Formlabs

Full-time | Somerville, MA
Formlabs is a consumer electronics company headquartered in the Somerville, MA area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Formlabs has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 183 ratings from 12 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Formlabs and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.