Ford Motor Company

3.0 | Dearborn, MI | Automotive | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Ford Motor Company are based on 1,545 ratings from 104 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ford Motor Company. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ford Motor Company:
From Ford Motor Company:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ford Motor Company. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Ford Motor Company Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Ford Motor Company?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Ford Motor Company who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company has no jobs listed at this time.

Ford Motor Company is an automotive company headquartered in the Dearborn, MI area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Ford Motor Company has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,545 ratings from 104 current or former employees. 19 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ford Motor Company and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.