Food Lion

2.4
2.0
1.5
1.3

Comments

Working for Food Lion was the best decision I have ever made. I'm in college and they do everything possible to help me.

As long as I have worked for this company, 7 years, I've always found it to be a "boy's club". The reason for my resignation was the fact that any time I brought up an issue it was overlooked until a man said the same thing. It was a very unhealthy, shovinstic atmosphere.

Worst customer service manager ever. Rude management, not compensated for work even compared to similar retail environments. Not a company that cares about their employees at all.

Would not work here. Management does not offer opportunities for advancement at all.

There's never going to be a "perfect job." But Food Lion was decent enough for the area I live in, I would recommend this company for anyone that needs a job.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Food Lion?