Food Lion

1.6 Family Growth Support
1.6 Social Activities and Environment
1.4 Wellness Initiatives
1.3 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

Worst customer service manager ever. Rude management, not compensated for work even compared to similar retail environments. Not a company that cares about their employees at all.

Would not work here. Management does not offer opportunities for advancement at all.

There's never going to be a "perfect job." But Food Lion was decent enough for the area I live in, I would recommend this company for anyone that needs a job.

My boss is rude and disrespectful peopl at my job are racist and mean there are few people I work with that are honestly nice ; I hope some one fires my boss she doesn't have the People skills and attitude to be a manager

While I believe Food Lion is a good company there is a significant difference between company policies and set regulations and what actually goes on in each store. HR needs to be reevaluated and a lot of the specific employees attached to my old location should probably get sensitivity training.
During my employment I was subjected to sexism and discrimination, as well as sexual harrassment which was found "heresy" because the HR officer didn't believe that it had happened. I enjoyed working for Food Lion and I remained there for four years with plans to continue, but the continued abuse of employees and negligence to addressing and changing negative experiences or behaviors was the final breaking point for me.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Food Lion?