FloQast logo

FloQast

5.0 | Los Angeles, CA | Accounting | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for FloQast are based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at FloQast. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From FloQast:
From FloQast:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at FloQast. Your review can help other women find great companies.

FloQast logo

FloQast is a Close Management Software solution built by Accountants, for Accountants, so they can close faster and more accurately.

FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed.  Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.

FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by FloQast

Board

Executive

This information is provided by FloQast

• Unlimited paid time off
  • 7 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Reimbursement for continued education and membership continuation

• 8 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 8 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized access to SNOO baby bassinet for new parents.

• Yoga and/or meditation
  • Free lunches on Friday's

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Quarterly events ranging from escape rooms, movie nights, in-office yoga, family picnics, beach clean ups, carnivals, happy hours etc.

Jobs at FloQast

Full-time | Los Angeles, CA
FloQast is an accounting company headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. FloQast has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like FloQast and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.