Flex logo

Flex

2.6 | San Jose, CA | Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Flex are based on 128 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Flex. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Flex:
From Flex:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Flex. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Flex logo

About Flex

We are the leading Sketch-to-Scale® solutions company that designs, builds and ships intelligent products for a connected world®. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, we bring design-led manufacturing excellence, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to our customers of all sizes in various industries. We help them navigate successfully through regionalization, artificial intelligence, and the emergence of 5G and advanced manufacturing.

Jobs at Flex

Full-time |
2 locations
  • San Jose, CA
  • Austin, TX
Flex is an electrical/electronic manufacturing company headquartered in the San Jose, CA area that employs 10000+ people. Flex has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 128 ratings from 8 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Flex and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.