fivesixtwo logo

fivesixtwo

4.4 | Long Beach, CA | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for fivesixtwo are based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at fivesixtwo. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From fivesixtwo:
From fivesixtwo:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at fivesixtwo. Your review can help other women find great companies.

fivesixtwo logo

We think user-focused software is better software.

FiveSixTwo, LLC is an independent software development company addressing the growing need for technology in the transportation and construction industries.

This information is provided by fivesixtwo

We offer comprehensive choices through Aetna and Kaiser. Dental and Vision. We have a great matched 401k plan and offer a 25k life insurance policy.

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• 3 weeks partially paid paternity leave
  • Currently working on an awesome program for Mothers.

Jobs at fivesixtwo

fivesixtwo has no jobs listed at this time.

fivesixtwo is a computer software company headquartered in the Long Beach, CA area with 11 to 50 employees. fivesixtwo has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like fivesixtwo and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.