Five Star Bank

2.2 | Warsaw, NY | Banking | 501 to 1000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Five Star Bank are based on 18 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Five Star Bank

Five Star Bank should be called One (and a half) Star Bank. When I started out, I was making at least forty cents less than the male tellers in my training group. None of us had experience in any relatable field, so wages should have been the same. Of the top eight executives, I believe one is female. You also have to use one of your vacation weeks for maternity leave and the rest is only partial salary. The wage growth is stagnant and job growth even less so. The job environment is disorganized and forests are lost due to our company's outdated systems and mostly paper-based record keeping.

I would not recommend this place of employment to anyone.

The Five Star Bank Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Five Star Bank?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Five Star Bank who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Five Star Bank

Five Star Bank has no jobs listed at this time.

Five Star Bank is a banking company headquartered in the Warsaw, NY area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Five Star Bank has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 18 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Five Star Bank and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.