Five Star Bank

Scores based on 18 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Five Star Bank should be called One (and a half) Star Bank. When I started out, I was making at least forty cents less than the male tellers in my training group. None of us had experience in any relatable field, so wages should have been the same. Of the top eight executives, I believe one is female. You also have to use one of your vacation weeks for maternity leave and the rest is only partial salary. The wage growth is stagnant and job growth even less so. The job environment is disorganized and forests are lost due to our company's outdated systems and mostly paper-based record keeping.

I would not recommend this place of employment to anyone.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Five Star Bank?