Fernbrook Family Center logo

Fernbrook Family Center

3.8 | Owatonna, MN | Mental Health Care | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Fernbrook Family Center are based on 112 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Fernbrook Family Center. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Fernbrook Family Center:
From Fernbrook Family Center:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Fernbrook Family Center. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Fernbrook Family Center logo

We are competitive, collaborative, creative, and committed. We tailor your job experience to fit your career goals.

At Fernbrook Family Center, we believe in using innovative strategies to build relationships and transform lives.
We do this by meeting our clients where they’re at and then working with them to develop life and relationship skills that enable them to build healthy relationships in their families, at work, and in school.
When it comes to delivering our services, we are most successful when we work with our clients directly in their family, school, or community environment. We go beyond traditional outpatient therapy and deliver our services where and when issues are occurring.
Our relationship-based counseling approach focuses not only on the individual client, but also on equipping their family with resources and solutions to support their loved one.

Jobs at Fernbrook Family Center

Fernbrook Family Center has no jobs listed at this time.

Fernbrook Family Center is a mental health care company headquartered in the Owatonna, MN area that employs 51 to 200 people. Fernbrook Family Center has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 112 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Fernbrook Family Center and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.