Femestella logo

Femestella

Unrated | Brooklyn, NY | Online Media | 2 to 10 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Femestella.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Femestella. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Femestella:
From Femestella:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Femestella. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Femestella logo

Feminism x Pop Culture

Femestella is the intersection where feminism meets pop culture. We cover all the things you love — television, celebrities, style — but with a feminist commentary. We also showcase amazing initiatives across the country concerning body positivity, mental health, reproductive justice, gender and sexuality, and more. Our staff is a collection of badass babes committed to making female empowerment accessible to all.feme

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Femestella

Board

Executive

Jobs at Femestella

Femestella has no jobs listed at this time.

Femestella is an online media company headquartered in the Brooklyn, NY area that employs 2 to 10 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Femestella and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.