FedEx

2.6
2.1
2.0
2.0

Comments

The culture has changed a ton in the 4 years I have worked with the company. They created a philosophy called "PSP" stating if the company puts their people first the profit will follow. They have turned so far away from that and it's clearly showing. People are quitting left and right, and spouses getting new jobs in different cities is pretty much grounds for quitting because getting relocated is hard. Managers are under a ton of pressure, resulting in micromanaging, even through the profits are up. It's very sad to see the company turn into this, because when I first started I felt like, for a big corporation, everyone was appreciated.

worst company to ever work for

Compare how long it takes for men to get 1st promotion to how long it takes women with the same qualifications and you'll see a huge difference... huge wage and promotion gap.

To clarify, I don't think FedEx as a company is bad. On the contrary, they work extra hard to ensure that everyone is included. But the management team at my location does not share their morals. Not only do they not provide equal opportunities for women, minorities or the disabled, but they negatively reinforce the actions of those who speak out about their experiences.

First place I've worked in twenty years where an employee left condoms laying out in the open and nobody (management) really seemed bothered by it.

Work in HR or Recruiting for FedEx?