FBF Originals

1.2 | Martinsville, IN | Apparel & Fashion

Company scores for FBF Originals are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at FBF Originals. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From FBF Originals:
From FBF Originals:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at FBF Originals. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The FBF Originals Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for FBF Originals?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at FBF Originals who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at FBF Originals

FBF Originals has no jobs listed at this time.

FBF Originals is an apparel & fashion company headquartered in the Martinsville, IN area. FBF Originals has a 1.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like FBF Originals and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.