Fabric Hut

2.7 | Norfolk, VA | Retail | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Fabric Hut are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Fabric Hut. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Fabric Hut:
From Fabric Hut:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Fabric Hut. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Fabric Hut Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Fabric Hut?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Fabric Hut who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Fabric Hut

Fabric Hut has no jobs listed at this time.

Fabric Hut is a retail company headquartered in the Norfolk, VA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Fabric Hut has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Fabric Hut and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.