Exygy logo

Exygy

Unrated | San Francisco, CA | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Exygy.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Exygy. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Exygy:
From Exygy:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Exygy. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Exygy logo

Empowering Changemakers with Technology that Improves Lives

Exygy is the premier agency for the social sector. We provide strategy, design, and engineering services for the world's leading change makers. As a certified B-Corporation, we believe our expertise in creating great digital solutions should be used to make the world a better place.

Clients include the UN World Food Program, Skoll Foundation, Google.org, USAID, the Cities of San Francisco and New York, UNICEF, and Mercy Corps.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Exygy

Jobs at Exygy

Exygy has no jobs listed at this time.

Exygy is a computer software company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Exygy and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.