Extremity Healthcare Incorporated

4.4 | Vinings, GA | Hospital & Health Care | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Extremity Healthcare Incorporated are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Extremity Healthcare Incorporated. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Extremity Healthcare Incorporated:
From Extremity Healthcare Incorporated:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Extremity Healthcare Incorporated. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Extremity Healthcare Incorporated Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Extremity Healthcare Incorporated?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Extremity Healthcare Incorporated who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Extremity Healthcare Incorporated

Extremity Healthcare Incorporated has no jobs listed at this time.

Extremity Healthcare Incorporated is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Vinings, GA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Extremity Healthcare Incorporated has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Extremity Healthcare Incorporated and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.