Express Employment Professionals

2.9 | Oklahoma City, OK | Staffing and Recruiting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Express Employment Professionals are based on 1,393 ratings from 100 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Express Employment Professionals. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Express Employment Professionals:
From Express Employment Professionals:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Express Employment Professionals. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Express Employment Professionals Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Express Employment Professionals?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Express Employment Professionals who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals has no jobs listed at this time.

Express Employment Professionals is a staffing and recruiting company headquartered in the Oklahoma City, OK area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Express Employment Professionals has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,393 ratings from 100 current or former employees. 18 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Express Employment Professionals and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.