Express Logistics, Inc.

2.3 | Waukee, IA | Logistics and Supply Chain | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Express Logistics, Inc. are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Express Logistics, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Express Logistics, Inc.:
From Express Logistics, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Express Logistics, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Express Logistics, Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Express Logistics, Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Express Logistics, Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Express Logistics, Inc.

Express Logistics, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

Express Logistics, Inc. is a logistics and supply chain company headquartered in the Waukee, IA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Express Logistics, Inc. has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Express Logistics, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.