Examinetics

1.9 | Overland Park, KS | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Examinetics are based on 37 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Examinetics. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Examinetics:
From Examinetics:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Examinetics. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Examinetics Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Examinetics?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Examinetics who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Examinetics

Examinetics has no jobs listed at this time.

Examinetics is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Overland Park, KS area that employs 201 to 500 people. Examinetics has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 37 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Examinetics and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.