Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI)

2.5 | Irving, TX | Information Services | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI) are based on 210 ratings from 15 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI):
From Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI). Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI)

Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI) has no jobs listed at this time.

Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI) is an information services company headquartered in the Irving, TX area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI) has a 2.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 210 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Examination Management Services Inc. (EMSI) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.