Evolent Health logo

Evolent Health

3.5 | Arlington, VA | Hospital & Health Care | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Evolent Health are based on 575 ratings from 37 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Evolent Health. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Evolent Health:
From Evolent Health:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Evolent Health. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Evolent Health logo

Your Future Evolves Here

Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.

Are we growing? Absolutely—56.7% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2016. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Evolent Health

Executive

This information is provided by Evolent Health

• 25 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available
  • 4 paid days off each year (in addition to PTO time and holidays) for volunteer work
  • 1 month paid sabbatical every five years

• All employees have individual development plans with access to customized leadership training, development courses, a standardized internal interview process and cross-functional career advancement opportunities
  • We ensure clinical staff can continue working at the top of their license with online education, training on innovative care trends and licensure assistance
  • Career Advising sessions with HR and Talent staff - available every Friday for all employees

• Women's affiliate group
  • Business resource groups: Pride (LGBTQ+ focus), Beyond the Walls (remote workers focus), Underrepresented Minorities (URM), SERV (Supporting Evolent's Reservists and Veterans), and EEL (Evolent Emerging Leaders)
  • Safe Space Ambassadors - Evolenteers trained in conflict management. Employees can reach out to these individuals to discuss concerns or questions around D&I initiatives

• 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 4 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • The maternity and parental leave paid leave allotments are in addition to an employee’s Paid Time Off (PTO) allotment but run concurrently with disability, FMLA, and state parental leave programs.

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • An online wellness portal that provides access to a personal fitness tool and interfaces with popular wellness apps and fitness devices.
  • Healthy snacks are provided in the office
  • Workstation treadmills (Arlington)
  • In-office wellness events like yoga classes, flu shots, stretching sessions, biometric health screenings and food demonstrations performed by our very own Registered Dieticians,
  • “Corporate Athlete” Initiative – this program trains and encourages employees to manage time while managing energy. This involves exercise, mediation, taking breaks during the work day, calendar management, making time for training, development, and professional growth, and utilizing paid time off to disconnect from work.
  • Each employee is allocated $50/year to participate in a wellness activity. Wellness activities include: weight loss programs, sports team participation dues, race fees, smoking cessation programs, golf lessons/greens fees, personal training sessions, etc.
  • Free gym in our Arlington office - open to all FTEs

• Game room
  • Evolent is an open environment that fosters collaboration and embraces our flat organizational structure. We sit in desk groups with our team, encouraging the exchange of ideas and creating a sense of employee unity. Our conference rooms are window-encased to promote transparency.
  • Evolent is committed to making sure that employees have a voice in their work and the ability to provide feedback. Twice a year Evolent asks that employees participate in an engagement survey here they can voice their concerns or provide positive feedback anonymously. This information is then provided to managers and action teams are formed. The Actioneer team is cross-departmental team focused on action planning. By allowing teams with similar focus areas to work together on solutions we increase transparency and reduce wasted work.
  • Utilization of Reflektive allows us to get real time information and feedback from employees
  • At our Quarterly events we have Walk the Walk awards where employees nominate other employees to receive an award based on the Evolent values. One award is given for each of the 6 values: start by listening, own the opportunity, pioneer’s spirit, excellence in all, humility and unflinchingly can-do.
  • Support for employees who perform military service
  • Healthy snacks are provided in the office
  • Workstation treadmills
  • Pool table and video games in the office for when you need a break
  • Outdoor Terrace
  • In-office wellness days; optional back massages, flu shots, and biometric health screenings
  • The company and each team are allocated resources for quarterly events - examples of past events have been Nationals Baseball game outings, swanky holiday parties, ropes course outings, painting classes, etc.
  • We are active in our community and contribute to over 20 philanthropic events. Evolenteers are especially passionate about Movember – in 2015 we raised $24,000 for this cause. Also, in support of employees who have been affected by Lymphoma, Evolunteers fundraise for and participate in the National Capital Area Light the Night Walk. In the past two years, we’ve raised over $15,000 to help find a cure. As part of our benefits package, each employee is given 4 additional days of paid time off to give back to the community.

Jobs at Evolent Health

Evolent Health has no jobs listed at this time.

Evolent Health is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Arlington, VA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Evolent Health has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 575 ratings from 37 current or former employees. 13 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Evolent Health and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.