Eversource Energy logo

Eversource Energy

3.4 | Hartford, CT | Utilities | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Eversource Energy are based on 279 ratings from 18 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Eversource Energy. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Eversource Energy:
From Eversource Energy:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Eversource Energy. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Eversource Energy logo

Energy Brings Us Together

Eversource Energy operates New England’s largest utility system serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Eversource is dedicated to this region, as well as the people, energy and technology so vital to its security, stability and economic strength.

WHY CHOOSE A CAREER AT EVERSOURCE?

At Eversource, we are a company dedicated to our customers, communities, and employees.

We live out our mission of delivering reliable energy and superior customer service in our daily work, in community service and leadership, and in doing the right thing for our customers, co-workers, shareholders, and the environment.

We are not just a utility company – we are a unified workforce committed to safely and consistently delivering the essential services people require every day of their lives.

Pride in our work, teamwork and collaboration to get the job done, and making sure every employee works safely are the cornerstones of our culture. Our success as a company depends on our strength as a team.

Jobs at Eversource Energy

Eversource Energy has no jobs listed at this time.

Eversource Energy is a utilities company headquartered in the Hartford, CT area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Eversource Energy has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 279 ratings from 18 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Eversource Energy and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.