Even & Odd Minds, LLC

4.4 | Wilmington, DE | Staffing and Recruiting | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Even & Odd Minds, LLC are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Even & Odd Minds, LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Even & Odd Minds, LLC:
From Even & Odd Minds, LLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Even & Odd Minds, LLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Even & Odd Minds, LLC Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Even & Odd Minds, LLC?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Even & Odd Minds, LLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Even & Odd Minds, LLC

Even & Odd Minds, LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

Even & Odd Minds, LLC is a staffing and recruiting company headquartered in the Wilmington, DE area that employs 11 to 50 people. Even & Odd Minds, LLC has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Even & Odd Minds, LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.