Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society

2.6 | Sioux Falls, SD | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society are based on 644 ratings from 45 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society:
From Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society

Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society has no jobs listed at this time.

Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Sioux Falls, SD area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 644 ratings from 45 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.