European Wax Center

2.7 | Hallandale Beach, FL | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for European Wax Center are based on 2,436 ratings from 170 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at European Wax Center. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From European Wax Center:
From European Wax Center:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at European Wax Center. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The European Wax Center Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for European Wax Center?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at European Wax Center who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at European Wax Center

European Wax Center has no jobs listed at this time.

European Wax Center is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Hallandale Beach, FL area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. European Wax Center has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 2,436 ratings from 170 current or former employees. 21 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like European Wax Center and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.