Etsy logo

Etsy

4.1 | Brooklyn, NY | Internet | 501 to 1000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Etsy are based on 314 ratings from 22 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Etsy

By far, the best job I ever had.

Etsy talks a big game about being socially responsible and values driven but when it really matters, those values go out the window. The recent layoffs could have been avoided if someone had the guts to make effective financial decisions before it was too late. I'm hopeful that this new CEO will get our stock prices up, but make no mistake: Etsy as we know it -- a socially responsible "people over profits" business -- is rapidly changing into your average American run-of-the-mill corporation with short-sighted profit-driven white tech bros in key leadership positions. It will be completely unrecognizable in a year's time.

Etsy is an incredible company to work for. From top down, the entire team puts their best foot forward for the sake of the product, which creates a positive, cross-functional, inclusive environment. Additionally, the company's values are the core of the culture. I love working in such a value/product driven environment!

Etsy is a caring and supportive workplace for parents. Employees are eligible for 26 weeks of fully paid leave when they become a parent through birth or adoption, regardless of their gender, country of residence or family circumstance. Truly amazing!

What a great company. Etsy is a the employer model all others should strive for.

Etsy logo

People Come First: This is your chance to get behind a mission that makes a difference.

Etsy is a global creative commerce platform. We build markets, services and economic opportunity for creative entrepreneurs.

Within our markets, millions of people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods. We also offer a wide range of Seller Services and tools that help creative entrepreneurs start, manage and scale their businesses. Our mission is to reimagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting world, and we're committed to using the power of business to strengthen communities and empower people.

Women at Etsy

This information is provided by Etsy

This information is provided by Etsy

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave

• Frequent social activities
  • Pet-friendly office

Jobs at Etsy

Full-time | New York City, NY
Etsy is an internet company headquartered in the Brooklyn, NY area that employs 501 to 1000 people. Etsy has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 314 ratings from 22 current or former employees. 7 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Etsy and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.