Etsy

Scores based on 266 ratings from 19 participants

Comments

By far, the best job I ever had.

Etsy talks a big game about being socially responsible and values driven but when it really matters, those values go out the window. The recent layoffs could have been avoided if someone had the guts to make effective financial decisions before it was too late. I'm hopeful that this new CEO will get our stock prices up, but make no mistake: Etsy as we know it -- a socially responsible "people over profits" business -- is rapidly changing into your average American run-of-the-mill corporation with short-sighted profit-driven white tech bros in key leadership positions. It will be completely unrecognizable in a year's time.

Etsy is an incredible company to work for. From top down, the entire team puts their best foot forward for the sake of the product, which creates a positive, cross-functional, inclusive environment. Additionally, the company's values are the core of the culture. I love working in such a value/product driven environment!

Etsy is a caring and supportive workplace for parents. Employees are eligible for 26 weeks of fully paid leave when they become a parent through birth or adoption, regardless of their gender, country of residence or family circumstance. Truly amazing!

What a great company. Etsy is a the employer model all others should strive for.

People Come First: This is your chance to get behind a mission that makes a difference.

Etsy is a global creative commerce platform. We build markets, services and economic opportunity for creative entrepreneurs.

Within our markets, millions of people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods. We also offer a wide range of Seller Services and tools that help creative entrepreneurs start, manage and scale their businesses. Our mission is to reimagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting world, and we're committed to using the power of business to strengthen communities and empower people.

Women at Etsy

This information is provided by Etsy

This information is provided by Etsy

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave